NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MP Tires Ltd. is hiring 1 Full-time “Office Administrator”
Permanent Position: Office Administrator
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: CAD $ 27.40/Hourly
Positions Available: 1
Education: Secondary School
Experience: 1 year
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: #3-14730, 66 Ave, Surrey, BC V3S 1Z9 Canada
MP Tires Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking to hire a Permanent Full-Time office administrator that can help coordinate office administrative procedures and reviews.
· Establish work priorities and delegate work to other office staff in order to ensure tasks are met.
· Oversee office filing and administrative procedures and review, evaluate and record management needs.
· Carry out administrative activities and other administrative tasks and routine inquiries efficiently
· Maintain inventory of office supplies and ensure that low supplies are ordered in time.
· Schedule work activities.
· Assist in preparation of operating budget and ordering office inventory.
· Assemble data, prepare periodic and special reports.
· Perform additional duties as required by the management.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
· 1 or more years of experience in a related field is required.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can email their resumes at email@example.com or mail it to #3-14730 66 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 1Z9.
No views yet