- SANDHA WOOD WORKS SERVICES LTD – Posted by Sandha Wood Works Service Ltd.
- Job ID : 23350
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.50 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-06-01
- Posting Date : 29 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Jun 2021
Sandha Wood Works Services Ltd.
NOC Group: Administrative officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: $25.50/hour for 35 to 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Job Location: Ancaster, ON
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Employment conditions: to be determined.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: fast paced environment, work under communication
Personal Suitability: Organized, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication
Additional Skills: Delegate work to office support staff
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
How to Apply
No views yet