5 Aug 2022
- President Transport Ltd. – Posted by WORD IMMIGRATION
- Job ID : 63862
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.90 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-08-31
- Posting Date : 05 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Aug 2023
Posted on August 05, 2022 by PRESIDENT TRANSPORT LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic mail, Electronic scheduler, Spreadsheet, Inventory control software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures, Delegate work to office support staff, Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met, Carry out administrative activities of establishment, Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation, Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services, Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls, Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence, Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- 5-10 people
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
No views yet