- Blue Dart Freight Systems Inc. – Posted by email@example.com
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 30677
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 24 Aug 2022
Blue Dart Freight Systems Inc. located at 56 Coventry Cir NE, Calgary, Alberta, T3K 4X7 is looking for Full-Time/Permanent Office administrative to join them at the earliest.
Benefits: Employer covers the relocation costs
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
• Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security service.
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
• 1 to less than 2 years of experience in office administration is required.
How to Apply
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Interested candidate Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO calls or Walk-ins please
No views yet