Freight Traffic Co-ordinator
- G&C Logistics – Posted by Company
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 33028
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-03-21
- Posting Date : 23 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 22 Mar 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Freight Traffic Co-ordinator
Employer: G&C Logistics
NOC Code: 1215
Job Types: Full-time
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Prepare and submit reports
• Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Ensure smooth operations of computer equipment’s and machinery
• Arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Resolve work related problems
• Recruit and hire staff
• Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies
• Co-ordinate, assign and review work
• Plan, organize and oversee operations logistics of the company
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Minimum Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers, and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience.
Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses.
How to Apply
If interested, please email your resume at email@example.com
No views yet