Office administrative assistant
- Canada Japan Consulting Services Ltd / Canada Ryugaku Compass – Posted by Shinichi Suenaga
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 15966
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.60 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-11-20
- Posting Date : 20 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Feb 2021
Canada Ryugaku Compass is an educational consulting agency based in Vancouver. The director of the company has been working as a General Manager at another agency and helped develop it into one of the biggest Japanese educational consulting agencies. He left the company and newly established Canada Ryugaku Compass in 2017 with a goal to assist Japanese students with transitioning smoothly into their lives in Canada while achieving their education and career goals. Canada Ryugaku Compass is growing rapidly. We are looking for a person who can communicate well with our clients and our recruitment teams to make our operation smooth and develop our overall business.
Jot Title: Office administrative assistant
Time: Full Time, 30 hours/week
Location: 914 510 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1L8
Location Type: Urban area
As soon as possible
Benefits: Group insurance benefits after 3 months (MSP insurance mandatory)
Vacation pay: 4% added to the salary
Employment condition: Day time
Remote work available: Yes
Transportation: Own transportation/Public transportation available
Work environment: fast-paced, work under pressure, tight deadline, attention to detail
● Communications and training collaboration
● Organizational skills
Education: Completion of High School diploma or 1 to 2 years of equivalent experience
Experience: 1 Year to less than 2 years
[Job Description: Office Administrative Assistant (NOC1241)]
The Office Administrative Assistant role is to organize the office of Canada Japan Consulting Services/Canada Ryugaku Compass to work smoothly by handling incoming and outgoing information, greeting clients and partners, and organizing schedules for staff members.
[Duties and Responsibilities]
● Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
● Answer electronic enquiries SNS included.
● Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, orientations, etc.
● Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and orientations.
● Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
● Schedule and confirm appointments.
● Compile data, statistics and other information
● Order office supplies and maintains inventory.
● Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
● Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
● Process invoices and prepare payments.
● Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mails and other materials and co-ordinate the flow of information.
● Establish work priorities, delegate work to support staff, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are implemented.
● Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
● Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
● Communicating with an overseas office.
● Supervise and train other office support staff.
Ability to multitask, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Excellent written communication, Team player, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills
How to ApplyBy email: email@example.com
No views yet