Giant Logistics Inc.
Office Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Total Vacancies: 1
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience is required.
Business Address: 12473-75A Avenue, BC, V3W 0M3, Canada
NOC Group: Administrative Assistants-1241
NOC Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
This company is currently hiring 1 full-time permanent Office Administrative Assistant to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon as possible.
• Arrange and co-ordinate office activities and provide administrative support.
• Record & compile data, statistics and other information.
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
• Schedule and confirm appointments.
• Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Completion of Secondary Education is required.
• 1-2 years of experience in relevant field is mandatory.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet