Position: Infants' daycare worker
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18.00-23.00/hour (Depending on experience)
Hours: 30-40 hr/week
· 4% vacation pay, dental and extended health
· Develop child care programs to promote physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Wipe down cots, toys, and all other areas of the classroom.
· Hand washing and toilet training.
· Plan activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to field-trips of interest
· Create and maintain healthy and safe environment for children/ Clean and sanitize on a daily basis with bleach and water solution.
· Evaluate the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
· Detect the signs of potential learning or behavioral problems of children, and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
· Teach children to eat properly, dress and appropriate toilet habits
· Build a good relationship with employees and community service providers working with children
· Supervise and suggest activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
· First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate
· ECE, Infant/Toddler Certificate
· Experience is an asset
· College certificate or diploma in Early Childhood Education
Number of Positions:
Location: Richmond, BC
Company information: Octopus Academy Inc. dba Octopus Academy
Contact Person: Karen Elizabeth Lau Chung
E-mail address: email@example.com
Business address: 12880 Clarke Place, Richmond BC V6V 2H1
How to Apply
**Apply via Email Only.
No views yet