NOC 6341 Hairstylist
NOC 6341 Hairstylist
V-Salon (Esse Beauty Corp) is a team of young and creative forward-thinking stylists, with minds always inspired by concepts all over the world. We are located at 493 SW Marine Drive in Vancouver, the newer Marine Gateway development.
We have extended our hours of operation to accommodate our high guests’ demand, and we’re looking for the right individual(s) to join our team and take care of our existing clientele and new guests, we can accommodate up to 3 new members to the team starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for several full-time experienced hairstylists who are passionate about their career and enjoys working and interacting with clients in a teamwork environment, we ask for at least six months commitment with us.
You must have a positive work attitude and a keen appreciation for quality workmanship.
Job Types: Full-time 7 Hours per day, five days a week, Scheduled shifts.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
• Suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
• Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
• Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
• train or supervise other hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices and helpers.
• Provide consultation and give fitting hairstyle suggestions for the customers
• Help people look and feel their best through services such as haircuts, colour, style, and perm.
• Work as a team in providing a remarkable experience for the customer
• Help mentor assistants (junior stylists) acquire skills to become a qualified stylist
• Continuously improve skills and consistently exercise creativity with up-to-date hairstyles
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
• Creativity and passion in the craft of hairstyling
• Experience in professional hairstyling (3+ years)
• More than three years of experience with Asian black hair colouring and perm methods
• Energetic and pleasant personality
• Willing and able to train junior hair stylists
• Work well in teams
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Able to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese is an asset.
Please note, you must outline why you believe you qualify. We will contact only a qualified candidate.
For the effort, the role is well-compensated with the competitive commission and consistent gratuities.
Remuneration & Other:
This position comes with a competitive wage at 16.50$/hour with 35 hours per week working hours, plus commissions on new business sales generated and overtime rate of 1.5 times regular rate if the additional time required by the V-Salon.
Esse Beauty Corp. is an equal employer, and We offer employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, religious, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, gender identify, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to every aspect of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, disciplinary or any matters of employment.
How to ApplyHow to apply: If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and passionate joining V-Salon, Please prepare your resume and 3-4 photos of the hairstyles you have done in the past to our recruiter, Do not send any pictures with Model's face, only view from the back similar as what we have on our website http://essevsalon.com/ Please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to email@example.com . Please quote Job ID VSalon-Hairdresser. Application Deadline: No Deadline, Ongoing hiring. Only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone. Due to COVID-19 and Provincial Health guidance and City requirements, V-Salon is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our salon for the application. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
No views yet