Neighborhood Montessori Learning is looking for an Administrative Assistant
- Neighborhood Montessori Learning – Posted by Company
- New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 16154
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.63 – 24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 25 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 25 Nov 2021
Full time permanent
Salary: $21.63 – 24.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: Dental care, Extended health and Care Vision Care, 10 days paid vacation per year
Number of Position Available: 1
Work Location: New Westminster, BC, Canada
Address: 121E Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC, Canada V3L 3V7
Email Address: email@example.com
Administrator: Carolina Gonzalo
The duties and responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to:
• Provide high-level administrative support to the Administrator of Neighborhood Montessori Learning
• Excellent correspondence skills; can draft letters, answer inquiries, respond to emails etc.
• Organize meetings with staff or parents
• Capability to follow-up on high priority matters
• Ability to maintain regular tasks updates to be addressed and dealt
• Compile and input data and other information on computer
• A self-starter willing to take initiative, with proven problem-solving and critical thinking abilities, managing effectively in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Strong communication and grammar skills, both verbal and written
• High-level administrative and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to understand and act on complex and sensitive matters with professional tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Knowledge in the use of computer particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Educational / Experience
• Completion of Associate’s degree in a related field is required
• Minimum of one-year experience in an administrative role is required
• Must be able to communicate and correspond in English
How to ApplyPlease send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet