Nail Technician Position
The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of Nani’s Esthetics Vision and Mission, must operate in a collaborative team setting, and maintain high productivity levels, strong work ethics and quality of work.
This is a full-time position. 30-40 hours per week. Salary starting at $14.00 to $15.00/hour negotiable depending on the length of experience and qualifications, 2 weeks vacation pay. 90 days under probation. Staff will be entitled for a group insurance, 40% Discount on all esthetics and laser services and other company perks upon passing the probationary period.
Nail Technician Job Description: Nani's Esthetics and Laser Center Inc. (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Designated Employer) IS LOOKING FOR NAIL TECHNICIAN WHO HAS AND CAN…
- Provide high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- MUST provide and apply artificial nails such us Acrylic Nails Extension/Gel Sculpting.
- Recommend various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluate the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments and answering clients’ nail-related questions.
- Sanitize all nail instruments and equipment before and after each use.
- Ensure that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensure that nail supplies are adequately stocked.
- Provide quality hand and foot massages.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Be detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Provide welcoming environment to clients and greet her own guests.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage repeat nail appointments.
- Help Nani's Esthetics team to maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation,disinffection at all times.
- Be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
- Book and rebook appointments as well as confirm spa appointments from time to time.
- Be willing to extend hours when requested and necessary.
- Possess a high school diploma and formal training at a Beauty/Cosmetology school or other Trade Beauty Certificates trainings.
- 2 or more years of equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Must be licensed by CANS-Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and be able to work independently.
- Must possess a professional appearance and a professional attitude.
- Must have strong work ethics and reliable. NO ABSENTEEISM (Absenteeism is a habitual pattern of absence from a duty or obligation without good reason. Generally, absenteeism is unplanned absences. Absenteeism has been viewed as an indicator of poor individual performance, as well as a breach of an implicit contract between employee and employer.)
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit the following requirements to our business email firstname.lastname@example.org Attention to Nani Venus/Aby Maqui -Owners / Operators
1. Cover Letter
3. Previous Employment Certificates
4. Character References.
5. English Language Test Result (Preferably IELTS General Training) - for foreign nationals
6. ECA-Educational Credential Assessment (preferably WES) - for foreign nationals
7. Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia License to practice. (If applicable)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet our requirements will be selected and contacted for interview.
Intended Audience: This employment opportunity is open for qualified and eligible candidates domestically and internationally. Applications from Foreign Nationals will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Reference ID: 10242022NAILTECH
Nani's Esthetics and Laser Center Inc., Atlantic Immigration Pilot Designated Employer
No views yet