Medical Administrative Assistant
- Dr. Daniel Wong Medicine Professional Corporation – Posted by wongdaniel
- Job ID : 83140
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-03-01
- Posting Date : 11 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 10 Feb 2023
- Schedule and coordinate appointments for patients and supervisors.
- Assist patients and medical staffs with re-scheduling and event calendars.
- Interview patients about their case histories and create their profiles prior to appointments.
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare documents, databases for the supervisors to review.
- Perform general clerical work, such as order supplies, maintain inventory, prepare statements and monthly reports.
- Answer telephones and e-mails inquiries.
- Manage phone calls, e-mails and mails to appropriate individuals.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Completion of a Post Secondary Diploma (at least 2-year) is required.
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of relevant work experience is required. Previous work experience in medical administrative assistant position is preferred.
- Knowledge in using MS Office software is required.
- Knowledge in dealing with medical insurance forms and/or billings is an asset.
- Knowledge in using medical software (e.g IndiviCare EMR) is an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to be flexible, prioritize tasks and escalate issues based on relative importance and urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in an environment of frequent interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Intended Job Posting Audience:
- Anyone who can work legally in Canada can apply for this job. However, preference given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Send your resume/CV and cover letter to Dr. Daniel Wong at email email@example.com with subject line: Full Name - Medical Administrative Assistant
No views yet