Mechanical engineering technologist
- Nye Manufacturing Ltd. – Posted by rgothi23
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 101657
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 17 Nov 2023
The Company Operating Name: Nye Manufacturing Ltd.
Title of Position: Mechanical engineering technologist
Business Address: 3585 Mavis Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5C 1T7
No# of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent – Year round
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $ 30 – 37 / hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): none
Hours (each week): 32 – 42 hours per week
Location of work:: 3585 Mavis Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5C 1T7
Education: Completion of college in related field
Work Experience: More than 6 months of relevant experience
· Analyzing work orders to determine material requirements
· Ensuring inventory levels of required materials are adequate
· Maintaining inventory levels of stocked parts
· Operating manual and CNC machine tools
· Performing routine maintenance on manual and CNC machine tools
· Generating part programs for CNC machine tools using CAD/CAM software
· Ensuring that quality, production output and production deadlines are met
· Performing any other functions for the machine shop as required
· Technical writing
· Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports
· Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction projects
· Participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
· Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent college education
· Fluent at SolidWorks both in 3D modelling and drawing generation.
· Drawing standards.
· Proven problem solving, communication and planning/scheduling skills are essential.
· Strong focus on meeting customer commitment dates and achieving the highest quality standards
· Proactive in response to problems as well as in the initiation of corrective actions
· The ability to create and maintain a team environment focused on continuous improvement Willingness to be a long-term contributor and strong team member of a stable and growing organization
· Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-pace atmosphere.
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Must pay attention to details with a customer service attitude
· CAM knowledge is an asset.
· CNC Machining knowledge and experience is an asset
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with lots of changes
More than 6 months of relevant experience
Contact Information: Please send your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply
No views yet