- DHESI MEAT SHOP – Posted by Dhesi@meat
- Job ID : 23916
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 05 Aug 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DHESI MEAT SHOP
Job Title: MEAT CUTTER
Job Type: Full-Time/ permanent
Salary: $17.20 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Butchers, Meat Cutters and Fishmongers – Retail and Wholesale (6251)
NOC Job Title: Meat Cutter- Retail or Wholesale
#104, 15933 Fraser Highway
Surrey, BC, V4N 0Y3
Dhesi meat Shop – Located in Surrey BC, A premium Quality Meat shop. We are seeking Meat Cutters to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed, process-oriented person who is seeking a friendly, fast-paced work environment.
The Meat Cutter position reports to the owner. Meat Cutter’s are responsible for production process relating to de-boning, cutting and trimming of meat products in an accurate and timely manner, while meeting quality and customer requirements.
Company Name: Dhesi Meat Shop
Job Title: Meat Cutter
Job NOC: 6331
Number of Positions: 2
Wage Rate: $17.20/Hour
Overtime Wage Rate: $25.80/Hour after 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full Time/ Permanent
Start Date- As soon as possible
Language – English
Work Location: #104, 15933 Fraser Highway, Surrey, BC, V4N 0Y3
· Ability to work on evenings, weekends and holidays
· Full time / 40 hours per week
· Cutting, slicing, preparing and wrapping meat
· Stocking shelves, rotate and face products, build special displays
· Shape, lace and tie roasts all meats.
· Able to use grinder and manual cutting utensils.
· Manage inventory, keep records of sale and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements.
· Inspect and clean equipment and tools before and after use.
· Ensure that high standards are set and maintained for all safety issues
· Ensure quality standards and specifications are met prior to processing and remove products not meeting quality standards
· Assist other meat cutters as required
· No previous experience required. On the job training will be provided.
· Completion of High School is required.
· Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 40 lbs.
· High attention to detail
· Must be dependable, organized and reliable.
· Able to perform repetitive hand movements, routine repetitive Tasks
· Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
· Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety procedures.
· 10 days paid vacation
· A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
· Free lunch on every other Monday.
How to Apply
No views yet