NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Golden Star Masonry Ltd. Located at 8889, 127 Street, Surrey, BC V3V 7A6 urgently requires 2 Mason’s Helpers (NOC 7611)
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Load and unload construction materials
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants or remove hazardous materials
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Helper, Mason
Job Type: Job is full-time and permanent.
Wages– $20.25 hourly
Minimum Education- High school.
Language- No specific language is required.
Experience- Not required.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities- Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail
Job Location: 8889 127 Street, Surrey, BC, V3V 7A6 and areas of the lower mainland
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 8889 127 Street, Surrey, BC, V3V 7A6.
No views yet