Martial Art Instructor (Taekwondo)
Company Name: Champions Martial Arts
Location: Mississauga, ON
No. of Positions: 01
Term of Employment: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Hours: 37.5 hrs/wk.
Experience: 1 to 2 years
• Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports
• Informing students about the historical and theoretical underpinnings of these techniques.
• Assemble supplies and sports and game equipment
• Fostering discipline and respect within the classroom.
• Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
• Encouraging the appropriate use of techniques learnt, both within and outside of the classroom.
• Providing lectures and demonstrations to parents, companies, and other members of the public to promote safety.
• Organizing and leading relevant events such as gradings, workshops, bootcamps and tournaments.
• Monitoring and noting students’ progress, providing feedback for students on an individual and group basis where there is need for improvement/ grounds for reward.
• Preparing class plans.
• Teaching classes which will normally consist of warm up, skills training, conditioning, sparring, stretching and some lecturing – all in varying amounts on different days.
• Keeping up to date on personal skills and training.
• Continuing study of martial arts theory and philosophy.
• Travelling to other clubs to give special workshops.
Ideal candidate requirement:
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a college program in recreation or physical education or experience in a specific recreational or sports program activity is usually required.
• Physically agile.
• Top-notch leadership skills.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills with the capacity to command attention.
• Respectful, supportive, and fair approach to teaching.
• Excellent events planning skills.
• Deeply passionate about Martial Arts and self-development
How to ApplychampionsmartialHR@gmail.com
No views yet