Global Visa Consulting (www.gvcvisa.com) is a global leader in the field of immigration, and we have an immediate opening for a full-time position of Marketing Vice President (NOC 0014). This position will oversee and develop effective marketing strategies that will increase brand awareness and help reach our target audience.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to assist us in reaching our target audience.
- Create processes, strategies and guidelines focused on client data to efficiently address the most critical opportunities and issues.
- Research and analyze marketing analytic reports to improve Global Visa Consulting customer success rate and increase customer awareness.
- Collaborate and direct the marketing team to deliver high-quality content.
- Allocate, track and record departmental marketing budget accordingly.
- Monitor all marketing promotions and campaigns and enhance when necessary.
- Select middle manager, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Develop media strategies and public relations activities.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of middle managerial experience is required.
- Exceptional English writing skill is required.
- Experience in the immigration industry is preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented team player and leader.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 4500 Kingsway Suite 2601 Burnaby, BC V5H 2A9
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Wage and hour: $50/hour, 30 hours/week
No views yet