Marketing Specialist – Online Media
Employer Name: Ian Cakery
Employment Location: Unit 26, 1100 Burnhamthorpe W Rd, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Work Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Language of work: English. Knowledge of Mandarin is an asset.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist – Online Media to join our team! You will be responsible for creating contents for promoting our products and services on social media platforms, responding to customer inquiries, gathering and analyzing marketing channel response rate and target audience information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to help boost sales and increase brand awareness.
• Take photos of new products, enhance the photos and add them to online store catalog as well as share on other social media platforms;
• Draft promotional contents (articles and pictures) for distribution across social media platforms, to attract potential customers and increase brand awareness;
• Manage social media accounts and company websites, monitor click through rates, respond to inquiries and interact with subscribers, maintain good rankings in Google search results and good ratings on Google Map review;
• Initiate online marketing campaigns, coordinate with event planning and participation of cake conference/shows, ensure positive brand image in all public appearance;
• Compile and analyze customer data to determine best strategy and timing for incentivize customer purchase, conduct online market research to make forecast on trends of popular items and report to management.
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality administration/management, event planning, or marketing;
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience in online marketing, preferably in food or restaurant related industries;
• Familiarity with social media platforms preferred, mainly Instagram, WeChat, Weibo, and Facebook;
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) skills are asset;
• Experience in event planning, hospitality services and catering management, as well as brand marketing campaign;
• Knowledge in photography and picture editing tools, such as Adobe Photoshop;
• Strong communication and presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Strong analytical skill, ability to interpret trends from collected backend data into user preference and market trends;
• Able to work in a team environment, plan projects and delegate tasks.
About Ian Cakery:
We are a modern bakery specializing in cakes and desserts. Working with a group of young people passionate about cake arts, we aim to deliver highest level of quality and taste, with endless creativity based on customer requirements. Join us, using the magic in our kitchen, let’s make the dreams of others come true!
How to ApplyTo apply, please email your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No views yet