NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company Name: Delicate Media Inc.
Work Location: 106-460 Doyle Avenue, Suite 529, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 0C2
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $49 per hour, 30 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delicate Media’s mission statement is to “Empower businesses with creative and effective digital marketing, innovative AV and entertainment technology solutions to enhance their online presence and drive success.” The company’s service ranges from stage design, lighting, audio and video recording and production, event planning, photography etc and we provide a wide variety of solutions including advertising, broadcasting and networking, news, digital recording, and motion pictures.
1. Develop marketing implementation strategies and carry-out marketing initiatives to support rapid revenue growth
2. Analyze market trends, identify target audiences, and determine the most effective marketing channels and tactics
3. Manage relationships across the company to ensure seamless and consistent branding, marketing messaging and communications from a corporate marketing perspective
4. Conduct periodic analysis of short-term market trends and adaptation of ongoing marketing strategies in response to changes in such trends
5. Develop and maintain the company’s brand identity, ensure consistency across all marketing materials and channels
6. Create social media communication strategy and implement actions to increase brand awareness and support overarching marketing campaigns and objectives through social media platforms
7. Prepare and manage the marketing budget. Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives and provide insights for continuous improvement.
8. Build and maintain relationships with external partners, vendors, and industry influencers to leverage collaborations and strategic alliances
9. Recruit, supervise and train marketing team members
1. A bachelor’s degree is required; a major in business administration or a related discipline is an asset
2. 3+ years of marketing manager experience is a minimum
3. Demonstrable experience in marketing with the potential and attitude required to learn quickly and independently
4. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
5. Creative, structured and independent
Thanks in advance to all those who apply. Please send your cover letter, resume to email@example.com
No views yet