We are one of leading Beauty and Health Distributors in Canada. Our diverse client portfolio includes sports goods manufactures and various fashion brands. WE ARE Exclusive Beauty Distributor of choice for some of the most recognized companies in the industry, such as Adidas, Burberry, Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein. We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager that will bring an entrepreneurial mindset and take ownership of this critical leadership position within the Canadian organization. If you are innovative, team-oriented individual who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele, we would like to hear from you.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients’ brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with corporate executives to support market and sales activities (distribution networks, campaigns, etc.). You will utilize your marketing expertise to assist, develop, and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to maximize brand awareness and strategic business objectives.
• Direct the execution of the overall marketing strategy in Canada and ensure alignment with the brand’s strategic pillars.
• Work with appropriate clients and executives to support campaigns and marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for creating, planning, and executing all marketing initiatives effectively.
• Create and lead high-level integrated marketing plans with key retail partners for key brand and product launch initiatives to ensure market success.
• Develop and activate plans to leverage strategic partnerships with key organizations and events to bolster brand positioning.
• Provide coordination and project management skills to ensure campaign success
• Evaluate market reactions to advertising, communications, digital and promotional activity to determine effectiveness.
• Developing and managing the annual marketing plan, calendar, and budget for Canada
• manage our Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
• Establish distribution networks for products and services
• Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
• Develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events
• Perform all other duties relating to sales support and promotions.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
• 7+ years experience in marketing or sales required, preferably in sports or fashion category
• Strong project management experience and collaborative skills to bring multiple teams to a unified point of view
• Proven ability to transition from high level conceptual work to tactical detail without losing the concept
• Proven track record of being a creative, action-orientated leader
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate the brand strategy internally and externally to key industry and retail partners as well as target consumers
• University Degree in marketing management
• 7+ years work experience in marketing, preferably in footwear, sports or fashion category.
Salary: $72800 annually
Hours: 32 hours per week
Work Location: 6880 Columbus Road, Unit 2, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2G1 Canada
Working condition: Normal office environment
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume via email: email@example.com We thank you for your interest in Perfumes Etc.; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No views yet