- Eagle Disposal Inc – Posted by hrmanager
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 59925
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $40 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2023
Located in Richmond, Eagle Disposal Inc specializes in recycling construction & demolition waste, cardboard, wood and metal. We pride ourselves on providing cost effective service that reflects our commitment to the environment. We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. Detailed job description is as follows:
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for the company to support its operational goals.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing campaigns and promotional activities in collaboration with the company’s objectives.
- Execute tactics to establish, promote, and maintain the company’s brand to increase awareness and generate business.
- Promote company’s services through various channels to existing and potential clients; expand client base and coordinate with them regularly for business opportunities.
- Research and analyze trends and new marketing opportunities.
- Manage and monitor the marketing budgets on a regular basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee graphic elements of marketing materials; collaborate with teams to develop engaging content to support campaigns, including (but not limited to): email, web, content, social media, video, and printed/digital asset.
- Evaluate marketing programs and target status to make recommendations and improvements accordingly.
- Promote the company services by participating in various outreach activities, such as tradeshows, events, and presentations to stakeholders in the community.
- Perform job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or college diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, with ability to develop contacts.
- An eye for detail and appreciation of branding consistency in marketing materials.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SEO/UX/UI/CRO is considered an asset.
Employer: Eagle Disposal Inc
Address: 11611 Twigg Pl, Richmond, BC V6V 2K7
Language of work: English
Job title: Marketing Manager
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Wage: $40 per hour
Benefits: Group Insurance including Basic Life Insurance, Basic Dental Insurance, Basic Health Insurance
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location of work: Richmond, BC
Contact information: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
If you are interested, please forward your resume with the subject line “Marketing Manager” to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.
No views yet