- Sister Sophie Ltd. – Posted by Silu Yang
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 41012
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $42.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 15 Jan 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Primary Job Duties
- Integrate online media to build brand equity and drive attraction with parents and students; strong understanding of how to use e-commerce, social media & latest technologies to drive targeted group engagement and be innovative online
- Derive critical insights from industry research, campaign data, and digital analytic to drive marketing, brand strategy and make strategic investments across digital channels
- Conduct online and media research for competitors, evaluating trend of youth education and analyses the new program opportunities
- Guide and manage the circulation of contents on various platforms, such as educational videos on YouTube channel and program courses’ introduction on RED, Tiktok, Douyin, Weibo, creating the effective KPI dashboard to track data related to marketing initiative including ROI, conversion rate, etc.
- Engage internet influencers to explore new marketing channels and help govern the delivery of marketing campaigns through the introduction of new processes and ensuring the successful promotion of new program
- Contribute to strategic priorities for the business through market analysis, market sizing and target segmentation analysis, competitor analysis, parents’ surveys, students’ feedback, online traffic monitoring, etc.
- Provide leadership for internal and external team teams on developing marketing campaigns and projects to optimize social media, SEO, paid advertising, content production, etc.
- Design and implement marketing proposals for online education courses to expand the flow and increase retention rates
- Minimum college diploma or equivalent year of profession experience in Business, Marketing and Public Relationship Background
- Minimum eight years of Marketing experience and five years of experience in a senior manager role
- Proven experience in developing and implementing e-commerce or digital marketing strategies
- Proficient in designing, developing, and implementing contents on online communities/video websites targeting domestic and international audience
- Comfort with developing research plans, analyzing data, business casing opportunities, developing recommendations, and creating marketing strategies
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to lead the overall management and successful execution of integrated project plans, timelines, and deliverables within budget
- Great techniques in planning, writing and producing a wide variety of high-quality advertising, promotional material, media release, etc.
About Sister Sophie Ltd.
Sister Sophie Ltd. is an academic education company with thirteen years’ experience which has served thousands of students. Sister Sophie is based in the Greater Toronto Area with its headquarter in Markham. We advocate liberal arts thinking and currently provide literacy and literature programs to more than 300 students in Canada and China. We also integrate higher education sources in Ontario to improve our students’ English language accuracy, critical thinking and overall abilities for effective participation in Canadian society. Our history is one of academic success, particularly with respect to our student’s achievement in reading, writing, and their understanding of literature, which we believe is key to their overall learning ability.
NOC: 0124-Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relation Managers
Work Location: 7291 Victoria Park Ave Suite 2, Markham, ON L3R 3A4
Work Hours: 32.5 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Primary Language of Work: English
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No views yet