- Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc. – Posted by Immigration Management Si-Won
- Job ID : 22723
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29.00-30.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-04-19
- Posting Date : 19 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Oct 2021
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer: Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc.
Collingwood Insurance is the leading ICBC Autoplan Insurance broker in Collingwood East Vancouver. Since 1990, we have helped thousands of British Columbians save on auto, life, health, travel and business Insurance coverage. We are currently looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator who can assist our director and promote Collingwood Insurance Centre with marketing strategies.
Job Position: Marketing Co-ordinator
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Hourly Wage: $29.00 – $30.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Work Location: 5750 Tyne Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V5R 4L6
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
- Develop marketing and promotional materials including stationery, brochures, social media and websites of Collingwood Insurance with most updated news such as policy changes of ICBC
- Generate unique brands of Collingwood Insurance and write and design persuasive marketing copy consistent with the guidelines that promote Collingwood Insurance’s events, products and services
- Plan, create and implement marketing collateral needed before, during, and after events
- Monitor and measure results of on-going marketing efforts and analyze the actual results to determine its effectiveness such as new client’s rates, re-visit rates, reviews and survey results.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to specify market needs and requirements for current and future opportunities
- Collaborate with other staffs to provide creative solutions and advance projects and develop marketing programs to achieve budgeted results
- Process invoices for payment of marketing materials and services allocation funds appropriately as described in the budget
- A University degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required;
- Great organizational and time-management skills;
- Detail-oriented and highly creative;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to ApplyHow to Apply If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and cover letter by Email to Jun-Young Bok: email@example.com with subject line: "Full-time Marketing Co-ordinator Position – Collingwood Insurance Centre Inc” We hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
No views yet