- Dynamic Medical Centre – Posted by Northvistaimmigration.com
- Job ID : 11153
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $31.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-15
- Posting Date : 22 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2020
The marketing coordinator works under the direction of the marketing leadership to implement marketing campaigns for the Medical Centre, disseminate communication to medical centre staff, and manage local community events and internal centre day to- day needs. Assist in developing and executing marketing/PR activities, programs and campaigns that support the strategic plan
goals of Dynamic Medical Center.
• Assess medical centre services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
• Communicating with clients by phone, via email and in-clinic visits
• Mediating between clients and the organization.
• Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
• Working closely with internal teams to ensure success
• Managing online and in-person reviews from patients (i.e. Google, Bing, feedback box, etc.).
• Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information
• Researching, analyzing and summarizing market trends
• Studying competitors market behaviour and strategies; and
• Keeping up to date on industry activities and trends.
• Initiate and maintain contact with the media
Education & Experience
• Proven work experience in a similar field would be an asset
• Microsoft Office Literate in Email, Word, Excel etc.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Takes pride in excellent customer service and the value of good reviews.
• Outgoing, friendly, with a professional demeanour.
• Must be independent, flexible, detail-oriented, and efficient.
• Education would be an asset as a compensatory measure towards experience
How to Applyresumes.email@example.com
No views yet