- Boss Liquor – Posted by Owner
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 54506
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $33.70 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 May 2022
- Expiry Date : 08 Nov 2022
Job Title: Marketing co-ordinator (NOC 1123)
Employer: Boss Liquor
Job details :
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Location: 10917 156 Street NW Edmonton, AB T5P 2S7
Salary: $33.70 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Languages : English
Education : College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Specific Skills :
· Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies;
· Act as spokesperson for an organization;
· Initiate and maintain contact with the media;
· Answer written and oral inquiries;
· Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes;
· Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs;
· Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials and sessions;
· Gather, research and prepare communications material;
· Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions;
· Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys;
· Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations,
· Website content and press releases;
· Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material; Prepare sports, literary, performance or other contracts
Ability to Supervise : 3-4 people
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email
No views yet