- 2475172 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway Restaurant – Posted by email@example.com
- Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13713
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-14
- Posting Date : 14 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 14 Sep 2021
Employer: 2475172 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway Restaurant
Position: Manager-Subway Restaurant
Duration/Type: Full Time
Location: 789 Taunton Rd E Unit F1, Oshawa, ON L1H 7K5
Salary: $21.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 30.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
• Responsible for managing, recruiting, oversee training, and terminating employees
• Determining stock needs, interacting with vendors and customers, monitoring sales and accountable for inventory management and cash control systems
• Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
• Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
• Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
• Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
• Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
• Plans special events and promotions.
• Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
• Prepare weekly and monthly (WISR) sales report and send to subway headquarters
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
• College level diploma related to hospitality/business management or equivalent experience is required.
• Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing and handling/rotating inventory
• Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyBy email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet