Manager – marketing services
About Our Company
Verma Ventures Inc is a company providing digital marketing services to drive business growth.
We focus on driving growth for business by combining innovative Marketing, CRM technology and strategies to maximize customer acquisition, nurturing and retention opportunities.
One of the fastest-growing local and global digital marketing agencies with offices in the UAE and in Canada.
We create meaningful connections between customers and brands through innovative brand experiences. The rapid transformation of businesses requires a new approach to design. Successful customer experience design should be agile, data-driven, impactful, and developed with a complete understanding of the customer, connecting brand purpose to customer needs. Companies that translate this intimate customer understanding into dynamic products will win with customers.
We are now open to hiring a Manager in marketing services to join our team.
Position Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments;
- Develop Marketing Strategies and Campaigns;
- Manage and mentor a Marketing team and implementation;
- Manager the business processes;
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing including websites, YouTube, social media, Google Analytics, etc;
- Organize, attend and participate at industry tradeshows;
- design booth displays and collateral, as needed, and provide post-event reports/analysis;
- As a senior team member, prepare budgeting;
- Lead and execute the development of the brand’s Marketing strategy, including establishing the brand’s taxonomy framework, product positioning, and product development;
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs;
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
Required Qualifications & Experience
– A university degree or college diploma in sales or marketing;
– Fluency in English
– A minimum of 5 years of experience as a marketing manager at a Senior level
– In-depth knowledge of all aspects of social media marketing
– Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Please apply through the website, over the phone, by email, by regular mail or in person using our operational address below – please call to schedule a meeting before you come.
We are encouraging applications from newcomers, youth, Indigenous people, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, and people with disabilities.
Direct inquiries to: Mrs. Mandira Verma
Address: 600 Matheson Blvd West, unit 5, Mississauga Ontario, L5R 4C1
No views yet