Management Consultant – Retail/Car Dealership (NOC 1122)
- Pioneer Thinking Consulting Corporation
- Job ID : 33690
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Dec 2021
Pioneer Thinking Consulting Corporation
Address: 1735 4311 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, BC, V6X3L7
Title of Position: Management Consultant – Retail/Car Dealership (NOC 1122)
Term of employment: Full time, permanent position, two positions available
Wage: $36.50 per hour at starting 30 hours per week
Location of work: Richmond, BC
We are a family-owned Marketing and management consulting firm with the main office operating in the lower mainland. Our main office is located at 1735 4311 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, BC, V6X3L7, and we recently opened a second office in Regina, SK, located at 3-2223 Victoria Ave E, Regina, SK, S4N 6E4.
Our website is WWW.PTCCYVR.COM
Since we started our business in 2015, we have supported many entrepreneurs developing their business in the Vancouver area. We have experienced significant growth in business consultation work since 2019. In 2021, We opened a new office in Regina, Saskatchewan delivering our management consulting service to expand our services in entrepreneurs in the retail sector.
Our primary focus is to deliver top-of-the-line business management expertise to our clients and build a strong, rewarding partnership that adds value to our customers. Our client is looking for innovation and growth using new platforms and new approaches.
Our team has combined over 50 years of management and marketing services experiences in business consultation services in various sectors. We have a large portfolio of car enthusiasts entrepreneurs who rely on our expertise guiding them through business planning, operation setup, financial management, and marketing services. We have helped over 20 professional car salespeople to start their venture in the last three years, and our clientele is growing from the referrals of our existing clients.
We seek a versatile and experienced Management Consultant to join our team to provide business management expertise to our clients as their trusted advisors.
You should have gained your work experiences through various job functions incorporate retail or car dealership settings, including strategy, sales, management, branding, operation, business development, risks management. You do not have to be an external consultant previously.
You will find you are spending most of your time working with our car dealership clients on their business growth, support their business risks and network development, sales management, and marketing/PR. In addition, you will be working with our retail clients on consultation for their business development from time to time.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with clients and teams to achieve business objectives with strategy yields measurable business results.
- Determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of strategy.
- Provides strategy, vision, and continuous improvements to advance relationships with engaged clients
- Develop, implement new initiatives for service offerings to entrepreneurs & start-ups.
- Coach entrepreneurs and start-up companies in business development.
- Act as advisor for the client, delivering services including recruiting, talent selection, sales, aftersales customer service, developing a framework of business operation, and monitoring the operation against the guideline.
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of clients
- Conduct research to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Plan the reorganization of the operations of clients
- Training, document business processes, prepare templates, update client's operation materials and manage communications with clients.
- Risk identification and prepare risk mitigation methods
- Oversee brand identity development, supervise corporate identity collateral procurement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, Excellent Overall English Skills is required.
- Client service oriented and fosters positive working relationships
- Well organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum of three years in management operation experience required. Preferrable in large national level retail or car dealership operation.
- Proven direct work experience in the following job functions: Branding, Collateral development/implementation, Marketing, Business strategy development, Sales team management, Retail risk management, Customer services, operation and performance improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
- Graduate degrees in related fields such as MBA, Legal or Operation Management, or professional accounting designation are assets.
Pioneer thinking Consulting Corp. is an equal employer, and We offer employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to every aspect of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, disciplinary or any matters of employment.
Pioneer thinking Consulting is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our office for the application.
How to apply:
If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and are passionate about joining us, please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to us by Email.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Job ID Management Consultant.
If you think you are meeting the requirement and would like to join our firm, please submit a Resume and Covering Letter describing how you meet the requirements.
We thank you for your interest, and only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone.
No views yet