Main Line Assembly Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ditech Testing Provides a Service for the Oil and Gas Industry- We refubish Propane tanks!
Since 1997, Ditech Testing has set the standard for propane cylinder/ tank refurbishing and re-certification. We offer industry leading innovation, top quality service and the fastest turnaround time in the industry.
Ditech Testing Company Ltd: We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic, diverse team in the role of Assembly Line Technician for our head office/production facility, located in the Industrial Park in Scoudouc, NB.
Job Description: Job Description: The Assembly Line Technician contributes to the refurbishing process by using hand tools and equipment to either dismantle parts from propane tanks, assisting in the inspection process, preparing tanks for the painting, or installing new parts and preparing for shipment
- Operation of hand tools and other mechanical equipment
- Removal of valves and gauges from propane tanks
- Prepping tanks for painting
- Installation of new valves and gauges
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices, keeping work area neat and tidy
- Responsible for following company policies and procedures
- Help to produce highest quality product for customer demand
- Experience in production or on assembly line is an asset
- Experience using hand tools is an asset (drills, sanders)
- Must have own CSA approved steel toe boots
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be able to attend work regularly
- This is a physically demanding position
- Propane odors are present in the form of fumes (no actual propane in building
- Fast paced environment
- Loud noises
- Fantastic Coworkers (welcoming, helpful)
- Approachable management (motovational, people focused)
- Wonderfully Diverse workforce (That what makes us strong)
- Growing company that believes in promoting from within
Hours: Monday to Friday – 6 am-5pm (some Fridays are half days or off completely depending on volume)
Starting Wage: $16.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical benefits available after one-month, Dental benefits after 6 months
Language: English/French is an asset
How to ApplySend your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet