Long Haul Truck Driver-05 (NOC73300) Job
- Red leaf logistics inc – Posted by xxx
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 89582
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.10 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 24 Feb 2024
Red leaf logistics inc , located at 54 Mainard Crescent, Brampton, Ontario, L6R 2V1, is looking to hire Long Haul Truck Driver-05 (NOC73300) for their company.
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
Load and unload goods
Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
Pay and receive payments for goods.
Perform brake adjustments.
Perform emergency roadside repairs.
Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
Perform preventive maintenance.
Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
Education & Experience:
• Completion of secondary School is an asset.
• Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
• Training will be provided by the employer.
• Class 1 OR AZ license is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
No views yet