Position: Logistics Manager, Transportation – NOC (70020)
Employer: World Wide Logistics Inc.
Location: 330 New Huntington Road, Suite # 101, Woodbridge, ON L4H4C9
Location of employment: 330 New Huntington Road, Suite # 101, Woodbridge, ON L4H4C9;
Wages: $48 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Benefits: medical and dental insurance, and group benefits after a 3-month probationary period
Vacancies: 2 full-time and permanent position
World Wide Logistics Inc. is a reputable and established transportation company with locations across Canada, the US, and South East Asia.
Over the years, World Wide Logistics Inc. has gained a reputation for providing quality transportation solutions in Canada, the US and Mexico. The organization’s expert staff members work around the clock to meet customer demand and oversee the entire shipping process from pickup to freight deliveries of all types of goods and products across North America and the world.
Our Transportation division employs skilled team members with experience in the transportation field, and a working knowledge of local governing regulations.
We are looking to hire 2 Logistics Managers – Freight Traffic, responsible to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the transportation and movement of goods with our customers and client accounts.
This would be a great opportunity for someone with at least 3 years of industry experience to join a reputable and established company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Co-ordinate and negotiate with clients, customers, operators and insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates;
- Work with clients and customers to arrange shipping details including the documentation scheduling, dispatching and tracking of goods;
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of or department responsible for co-ordinating, arranging and monitoring the transportation and movement of goods;
- Set transportation service rates and performance indicators;
- Develop plans and procedures for the transportation and storage of goods
- Control the departmental budget;
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration or A minimum of four (3) years’ of work experience as a Transportation Manager within a Logistics company is required.
· Must be well organized and punctual;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Logistics Manager” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet