- ROOTS GOODS CARRIER LTD – Posted by Ic Immigration
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 66620
- Category : Logistics
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $38.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 30 Aug 2023
Job title: Logistics Manager
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC
Wage: $38.50/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
We are looking for a high-functioning, reliable and self-motivated individual to fulfill the role of Transportation Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Transportation Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring transportation, storage, and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, finances, and customer services
- Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue.
- Negotiate for services and preferential rates,
- Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods.
- Establish and implement policies and standards for the Transportation and storage of goods.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
- Monitor company's or department's performance.
- Prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies.
- Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- 3-5 years experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s in business administration or Diploma in Logistics Supply Chain Management
How to Apply
If Eligible, please apply to this post with your resume through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet