LIVE IN CAREGIVER SENIORS
- CANADIAN HOUSE CONSULTING IMMIGRATION SERVICES – Posted by Marilyn
- Job ID : 16197
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-01
- Posting Date : 26 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 26 Nov 2021
Employer(s): HUMBERTO & MARIA ELIZABETH
• Must have at minimum 7 months experience caring for the elderly
• Valid Vulnerable Sector Police Verification
• Minimum 2 professional references
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate, Personal Support Worker diploma or currently enrolled in a program is an asset
• First Aid/CPR certification
• English language proficiency, Portuguese speaking is an asset
• Proof of up-to-date immunizations recommended by Public Health for health care workers before starting the job
Duties include and not limited to:
Administer medications, Administer bedside and personal care, Provide personal care, Provide companionship, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene, Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
This is a night shift position.
As an ideal candidate, you would possess a passion for providing care for elders, a friendly personality with a demonstration of patience, compassion and integrity. Your ability to engage with the employers in intellectually stimulating conversations. Also, must be able to handle a person with Diabetic’s disease, Dementia, mental health disabilities, and physical disabilities.
How to ApplySend a cover letter, copies of certification/police check and résumé with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet