Little Munchkin Daycare is seeking F/T Infants’ Daycare Workers.
- Little Munchkin Daycare Ltd. – Posted by Company
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 61987
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00~$25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jul 2023
- Position: Infants' Daycare Worker
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $21.00~$25.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: – Primary Location: 3750 West 29th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6S 1T4
– Secondary Location: 5981 Holland Street, Vancouver, BC, V6N 2B2
- 10 days paid vacation per year
- Health and dental after 6 months
- Plan, develop and implement childcare programs to enhance cognitive, physical, emotional, and social development of children.
- Provide opportunities to express creativity through diverse activities including music and physical activities, dramatic plays, and the media of art.
- Lead activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local fieldtrips of interest.
- Maintain the environment clean and safe to protect the health and welfare of children.
- Monitor children and assess their abilities, interests, and needs.
- Discuss progress or problems of children with parents and other ECE teachers.
- Detect signs of potential learning or behavioural problems of children and prepare reports
- Instruct and assist children in the development of habits such as eating, handwashing, and toilet use.
- Experience: Experience as an Early Childhood Educator is an asset.
- Education: College Certificate or diploma in early childhood education is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate, E.C.E. Certificate and IT Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply:
- Company information: Little Munchkin Daycare Ltd.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply via Email indicated above
No views yet