LIQUOR STORE SUPERVISOR (NOC:6211)
- Mico’s Liquor Store Ltd. – Posted by Adsmanager
- Leduc, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 64895
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $47,840 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-08-08
- Posting Date : 12 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 12 Aug 2023
Posted on August 08, 2022, by Mico's Liquor Store Ltd.
Location: Leduc, AB T9E 6W3
Salary: $23.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Terms of employment
Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
As soon as possible
Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Retail business, Liquor and wine store
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Organized, Reliability
- Team player
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages,
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
Free parking available
Learning/training paid by employer
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions.
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
No views yet