NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Line Worker-Technician (Telecommunications)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working hours : 40 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 3
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 3 to 4 years of related experience
372- Cornerstone Pass NE
Job Location: Various Job Sites
NOC Group: Telecommunications Line and Cable Workers (7245)
NOC Job Title: Line Worker-Technician (Telecommunications)
FusionCore Inc. is currently hiring 3 Full-time permanent Line Worker-Technician (Telecommunications) to join their team in Calgary, Alberta as soon as possible.
· Maintain and install aerial and underground telephone and other telecommunication transmission and distribution lines and equipment
· Test equipment to locate transmission faults
· Analyze and track record of test results
· Determine nature, cause and location of trouble
· Inspect and test trunking systems
· Splice, join and connect wires using hand tools epoxy or mechanical equipment
· Installation, splicing and Testing of Fiber optic and copper cables
· Repair or replace defective telephone equipment
· Communicate with other workers to co-ordinate the preparation and completion of work assignments.
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• Completion of a 4 year telecommunications line and cable apprenticeship program
A Combination of over three years work experience in the related field
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet