Line Cooks (Japanese Foods)
- Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 89887
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 26 Aug 2023
Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is located at 100–785 Rita Rd., Quesnel, BC V2J 0C2. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Line Cooks (Japanese Foods). If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Position: Line Cook
Types: Fulltime, Permanent
Working hours: 30- 40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips
• Prepare and cook various Japanese food items including donburi, teriyaki, tempura, udon, rolls, maki, etc, with rest of staff;
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies;
• Maintain cleanliness and comply with food safety and sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage;
• Clean and sanitize cooking surfaces at the end of the shift;
• Perform inventory checks and complete food storage logs.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 100–785 Rita Rd., Quesnel, BC V2J 0C2
Contact Information: Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant
• e-mail: email@example.com
How to ApplyContact Information: Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet