- PARK’S KITCHEN JAPANESE & KOREAN RESTAURANT – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 86571
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 02 Aug 2023
PARK’S KITCHEN JAPANESE & KOREAN RESTAURANT is located at 606 Trounce Alley, Victoria, BC V8W 1K3. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Line Cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by email.
Position: Line Cook
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4 % of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips
• Prepare and cook various food items including Korean BBQs, hot pots, bibimbap, teriyaki, tempura, udon, etc, with rest of staff;
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies;
• Maintain cleanliness and comply with food safety and sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage;
• Clean and sanitize cooking surfaces at the end of the shift;
• Perform inventory checks and complete food storage logs.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at Work: English
Location: 606 Trounce Alley, Victoria, BC V8W 1K3
Contact Information: PARK’S KITCHEN JAPANESE & KOREAN RESTAURANT
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyContact Information: PARK'S KITCHEN JAPANESE & KOREAN RESTAURANT • E-mail: email@example.com
No views yet