Line Cook-(NOC 6322)
Line Cook–NOC 6322
Position: Line Cook
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week, 8 hrs per day
Wage: $16.25~18.00 depending on experience
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary, Overtime will be paid
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employer Name: Brick’N’Cheese
Address: 1370E.GeorgiaStreet, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1C8
Brick’N’Cheese is a new concept resulting from an observation: we realize that there are limited choices in the fast-food industry nowadays. That’s why, we decided to mix a set of different flavors and ingredients. Allowing you to create your own dish which will indulge your tastebuds and satisfy your cravings. Brick’N’Cheese is a ghost restaurant concept, that means we only sell our food exclusively delivery based with the help of our delivery partners. We do not have a store front. We are now hiring a cook to join our team.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food handling
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procurefood from storage
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Help in the preparation and design of menu items
- Produce high quality plates, focusing on appearance, taste, and structure
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Completion of Secondary School
- On the job training will be provided. Commercial cooking experience as assets.
How to ApplyPlease send a cover letter and resume to hire.Brickandcheese@gmail.com with “Line Cook” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet