- Wheel and Anchor Restaurant and Quality Inn and Suites – Posted by Employer
- Gananoque, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 100068
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 09 May 2024
We are looking for experienced Line Cooks for Wheel and Anchor Restaurant and Quality Inn and Suites located at 650 King Street East Gananoque, ON K7G 1H3 Canada.
No. of position: 02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Work at efficient and consistent pace.
- Ensure timely preparation of all meals.
- Ensure that the correct quantities are prepared to meet daily needs.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time
Education: Some High School or equivalent
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 16.00 to $ 18.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet