- OEB Breakfast Co. – Posted by Owner
- Job ID : 59491
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$16.50-$18.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-06-27
- Posting Date : 27 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 24 Dec 2022
Position: Line Cook
Working Hours: 40hrs per week, 5 days a week, may have to work overtime if needed
Work Shift: It can be daytime, weekends and/or holidays
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 1137 Marinaside Crescent Vancouver BC V6Z 2Y3
OEB Breakfast Co. was established in 2009; in Calgary – a Canadian city with big potential and small-town values.
We pride ourselves on a vision that supports our people – from farming partners, to chefs, managers, employees, and finally, our incredible guests. We aim to invest in, educate and broaden horizons with every connection we make.
The people at OEB possess a deep love of food, giving staff the confidence to excite and welcome guests. The OEB menu is purposeful, filled with items that simply can’t be made at home, balanced by lighter fare and vegan options. There is heart and integrity behind the quick, well-executed service at OEB, and employees take the initiative to get to know each other and guests personally. Understanding that breakfast is the best place for honest, good connection.
With distinct locations and plans to grow, OEB pushes the culinary boundaries of breakfast food to bring you the best in quality and craftsmanship – and we’re sticking to it.
- Prepare all food items as directed in timely manner.
- Prepare and cook individual dishes.
- Complete required tasks within assigned time frames.
- Maintain daily inventory and records of food stock, supplies and equipment.
- Ensure food quality in presentation and production
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist other cooks.
- Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation, and organization skills.
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum two years of commercial cooking experience as a cook
- English is required
- Be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Line Cook” in the subject line.
No views yet