Light Duty Cleaner
- LANDSEA CAMP AND CATERING SERVICES LTD – Posted by Employer
- Squamish, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 101017
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.75-19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 16 May 2024
We are looking for an experienced Light Duty Cleaner for LANDSEA CAMP AND CATERING SERVICES LTD located at 38921 Progress Way suite 7 Squamish, BC V8B 0K6 Canada.
No. of positions: 09
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets.
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- Clean and disinfect elevators.
- Handle and report lost and found items.
- Provide basic information on facilities.
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings.
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: Experience an asset
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $17.75 to $19 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
- Health care plan
- Wellness program
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet