- Atlantic Immigration Limited – Posted by Employer
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 7565
- Category : Legal
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Dec 2019
- Expiry Date : 10 Dec 2020
Atlantic Immigration Limited, located in Mississauga, ON is now hiring one (1) full-time Legal Assistant!
If you are organized, a team player, reliable and have experience in an Immigration firm setting apply today!
Please note: This is a fast-paced environment. Work under pressure, tight deadlines, Attention to detail is key.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings or conferences
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Maintain filing system
Reading text, Document use, Writing, Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
Education and Experience:
Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Law or education in law
and 5 years of experience or more.
Wage: $22.50/hourly for 37.5 hours weekly
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com By mail: Atlantic Immigration Limited 2980 Drew Rd. Suite 230. Mississauga, Ontario L4T 0A7 We encourage applications from veterans, women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!
No views yet