Specialty Food Baker – NOC 63202
- AL DEEWAN BAKERY & PIZZA LTD – Posted by Owner
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 83306
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 to $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 Jan 2024
Position: Specialty Food Baker – NOC 63202
Employer: AL DEEWAN BAKERY & PIZZA LTD
Location: 1415 Kennedy Rd #9, Scarborough, ON M1P 2L6. Canada.
Location of employment: 1415 Kennedy Rd #9, Scarborough, ON M1P 2L6.Canada.
Wages: $16 to $17 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 2 full-time and permanent position
Al Deewan Bakery is a well-known bakery offering quality authentic Lebanese baked goods and recipes using traditional stone ovens and local fresh ingredients.
Al Deewan Bakery recreates the historic ambience found in the fresh food markets of Lebanon and employs traditional baking techniques bringing amazing flavours of authentic Labanese pizzas, baked goods, and pies/pastries to the Greater Toronto Area.
The bakery is seeking 2 self-motivated Lebanese Specialty Food Bakers with direct experience working as Lebanese food bakers, to assist with preparing and baking Manakeesh, authentic pies, pizzas, breads, and pastries. The successful candidates will be responsible for planning baking production and preparation of baked food items to meet customer/client demand.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with relevant experience to establish their career with a reputable restaurant.
- Prepare specialty doughs in traditional manner for Lebanese pizzas, Manakeesh, pies and pastries;
- Bake mixed doughs including whole wheat, and whole grain doughs;
- Ensure quality of products meets the bakery’s established standards;
- Draw up production schedule to determine quantity of baked goods to produce for whole sale and walk-in customers;
- Assist with hiring, training and supervising of baking personnel and kitchen staff.
- Assist with maintaining food ingredient inventory.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Lebanese Food Baker in a similar bakery setting is required;
- Good time management skills;
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with a focus in quality baking.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Lebanese Specialty Bakers ” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet