- Groff Landscaping – Posted by Cathy Romano
- Sunderland, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 6968
- Category : Landscaping
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-01
- Posting Date : 08 Nov 2019
- Expiry Date : 07 Nov 2020
Groff Landscaping is a premier design/build/maintenance company dedicated to providing exceptional landscaping services to residential and commercial customers.
Landscaping Labourer Description NOC 8612 – $15.00-16.00/hour – 6 months May-Oct 2020
All under the direction of a supervisor at various site locations:
• Perform installation of walkways, patio’s, steps, and various hardscape projects with the use of interlock, natural stone, timber and wood, and masonry units.
• Safely operate & care for landscaping equipment & machines, including all lawn maintenance equipment. Eg. De-thatcher, electric/gas pruners
• Mow & trim lawns, clean up grounds, raking & blowing; spring and fall cleanups.
• Clean gardens, weed, prune shrubs and trees; spring and fall cleanups
• Assist with irrigation installations and maintenance
• Spade, prune and weed trees
• Prep sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards, load and unload construction materials
• Put together and take apart temporary structures
• Remove, fill or compact earth
• Shovelling, raking, wheel barrowing, lifting
• Lay sod
• Plant nursery stock as per site plan
• Perform sit clean ups
• Perform physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
• Help equipment operator, landscape technicians, and other labourers when necessary
• Adhere to company safety and work/abuse policies
• Clean Driving record considered an asset
• Must be very skilled with their hands, Good hand/eye coordination
• Be able to safely operate motorized machines and tools such as gas & electric trimmers and a variety of lawnmowers. Ability to operate a skid steer considered an asset
• Follow instruction from supervisor
• Able to perform physical labour and work in all weather conditions, hot, cold, wet & dirty
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Must be punctual and eager to learn from on the job training
• Capable of working quickly and efficiently with great discipline and stamina
• Great team player.
• Good attention to detail and constant alertness are necessary for safety reasons
• High School or equivalent and understanding of English language an asset.
• Fast-paced environment, combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines.
How to ApplyPlease send resumes to email@example.com or by mail to 23901 Highway 12 Sunderland, ON L0C1H0
No views yet