Position: Landscapers – NOC (2225)
Employer: Oakridge Group Inc.
Location: 340 RR 20, Hannon, ON L0R 1P0;
Location of employment: 340 RR 20, Hannon, ON L0R 1P0;
Wages: $20.00 per hour, 30-50 hours a week
Language of work: English
Benefits: Medical and dental insurance, and group benefits after a 3-month probationary period
Vacancies: 6 full-time and permanent positions
Oakridge Landscape (Oakridge Group Inc.) has been creating beautiful landscapes for over 30 years in the commercial and residential sectors. Oakridge Landscape has a primary focus on client satisfaction and this had resulted in repeat clients and award-winning projects over the years.
Oakridge Landscape works steadily with clients to ensure they receive exceptional attention to detail and professionalism.
Oakridge Landscape is currently looking for Landscapers to join their team based out of Hannon Ontario. Their Landscapers are responsible to plan, survey, assess, construct and maintain landscaped environments to the satisfaction of clients and end users. Landscaped environments include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, and other landscape structures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Survey sites as it relates to constructing and maintaining landscaped environments (trees, shrubberies, and lawns);
· Visit clients, assess the health of lawns, and apply fertilizer, pesticides and other lawn care products;
· Plan and construct landscaped environments including trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures;
· Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides;
· Spread top soil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures;
· Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment;
· Snow removal during winter months
· Prepare material lists for the completion of landscaping projects;
· Participate in company safety training.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years of experience in professional landscaping and/or landscape design is required.
· Completion of a university or college program in Landscape Design or related field would be an asset.
· Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Landscapers” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet