- Cool runnings yard maintanence – Posted by Cool Runnings Yard Maintanence
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Job ID : 119312
- Category : Landscaping
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2024-01-29
- Posting Date : 12 Sep 2023
- Expiry Date : 12 Oct 2023
- Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work crew
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers who maintain lawns, gardens, interior platescapes and other landscaped areas
- Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of patios, fire pits, walkways and retaining walls
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Maintain work records and logs
- Tender and administer contracts
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Monitor and ensure that maintenance policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure quality of services meet customer and contract requirements.
- Monitor and ensure the efficient use of materials and equipment by field employees.
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Provide snow removal services during winter months
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
- Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts
- Experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician is required.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, customers and general public.
- Proactive and take initiative Leadership
- Decision making Persuasiveness
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Experience in the type of work supervised is required.
- A college diploma, specialized courses or industry-related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture are usually required.
- A provincial licence to apply chemical fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and pesticides may be required.
How to Apply
apply by email to email@example.com
No views yet