Landscape Labourer– NOC (85121)
- Natural Images Landscaping LTD. – Posted by Owner
- Port Carling, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 58972
- Category : Landscaping
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 to $19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 22 Jun 2023
Position: Landscape Labourer– NOC (85121)
Employer: Natural Images Landscaping LTD.
Location: 3871 Muskoka Road 118 W. Port Carling, ON P0B 1J0
Location of employment: 3871 Muskoka Road 118 W. Port Carling, ON P0B 1J0
Wages: $18 to $19 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Benefits: Benefits and group benefits available after one year
Vacancies: 2 full-time and permanent position
Natural Images Landscaping Ltd. Is a well-respected landscape company based in Port Carling, Muskoka. We specialize in creatively building and maintaining landscape designs for high-end residential and waterfront customers. We are an established business and this season we are looking for individuals to help us maintain our awesome reputation.
Natural Images Landscaping LTD is currently looking for two Landscape Labourers to join their team based out of Port Carling, Ontario. The Landscape Labourers are responsible to assist in the construction of landscapes and related structures, and to maintain lawns, gardens, and other landscaped areas.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Cart and spread topsoil and aggregates · Lay sod or seed · Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees · Apply fertilizers · Water and tend to plants, lawns and gardens · Blow and rake leaves · Perform other duties to assist with the construction of landscape structures. · Cut grass, rake, aerate, dethatch, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees. · Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, chain saws, weed trimmer/edger, sod cutters, and other landscape maintenance equipment. · Participate in company safety training.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications: · Punctual, reliable and professional. · Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner. · Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com
Please indicate “Landscape Labourer” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet