Korean Food Cooks
- Arisu Authentic Korean BBQ – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27270
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Jan 2022
Arisu Authentic Korean BBQ is located at #203-4501 North Rd., Burnaby, BC V3N 4R7. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Korean Food Cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work
• Prepare and cook various Korean-BBQs and other Korean traditional dishes including soups (Jjigae, Tang), noodles (Naengmyeon, Gooksu), rice (Bibimbab, Dubbab), hotpots, Jok-bal, appetizers and other Korean traditional & side dishes on the menu;
• Oversee kitchen operations;
• Maintain inventory and records of food;
• Train other kitchen staff with respect to food preparation.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience required.
Language at work: English
Job Location: Burnaby, BC
Contact Information: Arisu Authentic Korean BBQ
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Mail: #203-4501 North Rd., Burnaby, BC V3N 4R7
How to ApplyContact Information: Arisu Authentic Korean BBQ • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Mail: #203-4501 North Rd., Burnaby, BC V3N 4R7
No views yet