- The Lieutenants Pump – Posted by IIBC
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 33294
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 26 Mar 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Company Operating Name: The Lieutenants Pump
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Business Address: 361 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1M9
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: full time permanent
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: 18 per hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): after 3 months of employment- Dental insurance and extended medical benefits
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 361 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1M9
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: 3 years or more experience in a supervisory role in food industry
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Work alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Open/close the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Comply with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assign work stations and manages breaks
- Resolve issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively use the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Complete various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Train and coach staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
- Supervise daily back of house restaurant operations and maintain synergies between front of the house and back of the house.
- Checking food plating and temperature
- Maintaining monthly labor and food cost reports and keeping them under check
- Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations
- Culinary Skills
- Food Safety Training
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team Leader
- High Energy Level
- Honesty and Integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is an asset
How to ApplyContact Information: HR-TLP-ONT@outlook.com
No views yet